Our teachers are dynamic, smart, educators who are passionate about what they do, strongly believing that teaching is a privilege. They are highly qualified professionals who sharpened their craft at the best universities, and know first-hand how to develop young minds into becoming adept learners.
- Four years progressive background in the academe on working with students aged 3-18 years old
- Former Middle School and High School counselor of Chinese International School Manila
- Former Guidance Counselor of Stonyhurst Southville International School – Batangas Campus
- Graduated Cum Laude from De La Salle Lipa with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Currently taking up Master in Psychology at Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Graduated from Philippine Normal University-Manila.
- Bachelor in Music and Art Education with a Certificate in teaching in the Elementary level.
- Former member of Philippine Normal University-Chorale
- Experienced in giving one-on-one Art sessions to children with disabilities.
- Former Music teacher in Saint Pedro Poveda College.
- One of the emerging artists of Hansford & Sons Fine Art, UK.
- Graduate of Ateneo de Manila University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology
- Has 1 year of teaching experience in various pre-schools and tutoring centers
- A Registered Psychometrician
- Was a researcher for Ateneo SALT specifically for the formation programs of the Ateneo de Manila
- Worked as the VP for Member Formation and Development of Ateneo Christian Life Community
- Interested in aiding in the holistic development of individuals
- Licensed Professional Teacher and Certified English as Second Language (ESL) Teacher
- Graduated Cum Laude from University of the Philippines Diliman with the degree BA English Studies – Language
- Currently taking up Masters of Education in Language Education in UP Diliman
- Three years of work experience teaching Language and Social
- Graduate of Ateneo de Manila University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology
- Graduated Master of the Arts in Psychology specializing in Developmental Psychology
- Worked as an assistant teacher in The Speech Clinic of Catherine Mae Sadicon.
- Currently a senior research associate in the first nationwide baseline study on mental health and wellness sponsored by the Department of Health and University of the Philippines Manila
- Has two (2) years of teaching experience in a clinical setting and a group setting
- Honorable Mention in AB Diplomacy and International Relations and AB History, Specialization in East & Southeast Asian Studies and Minors in European Studies, English Literature & Cultural Heritage from the Ateneo de Manila University
- Currently taking MA Linguistics in the University of the Philippines Diliman
- Experienced Languages Teacher and Student Leader from Ateneo’s Intercultural Relations Cluster
- Had experiences in Finland, Germany and Japan
- Has 5 years of Classroom teaching experience as a primary Math Teacher and Coordinator at Manresa School
- Experiences in coaching primary school aged children for MTAP and Eye Level Competitions
- A graduate of Bachelor of Elementary Education from Philippine Normal University.
- Fundraising volunteer for various NGOs for Children